TypeScript 2.0 Released
TypeScript 2.0 has been released by Microsoft. It comes with Readonly modifiers, Non-nullable Types and Simplified Declaration File Acquisition.
Daniel Rosenwasser, TypeScript program manager said that his team was excited with its release. It provides support to JavaScipt tools and libraries, close ECMAScript aligment, and a poweful language service, which provides excellent experience of editing to the editors.
For developers TypeScript 2.0 makes it simpler to use and get the delaration files. Daniel says that earlier “learning how to acquire and manage declaration file dependencies” was an improtant point for the users but with the TypeScript 2.0 command npm install –save @types/lodash installs the scoped package @types/lodash, automatic iumport the lodash in the develpor program. Besides, non-nullable types have also introdued in this new TypeScript 2.0 release. Daniel team says that TypeScript 2.0 do not provide protection to undefined and null issues.
What is Null and Undefined?
In the type analysis of code TypeScript 2 adds a major improvement, now it is more widened and narrowed that knows the flow of code.
- Top 3 Reasons You Should Invest in Inbound Marketing
- RBI Made new rule
- Give Your Website A Perfect Look With PHP and Zend Framework
- What makes Android Popular?
- Digital Marketing Trends
- How To Choose Best Seo Company
- Apple to Sell iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in India
- How Social Media Can Be Used for Marketing
- Local Business Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- Google Launches New ‘Pixel’ Smartphone